Saturday, November 17, 2018

 
I have been waiting to get to share this BIG announcement with you for sometime!! I have crunched in all my tips and tricks into this new book by www.quartoknows.com and it is up for pre-order now!
INSERT HAPPY DANCE!! This new book comes with pages on how to use wet medium on your bible pages, color pencil ideas, how to fix mistakes... the list goes on. AND, it has 5 step-by-step tutorials where I walk you through creating 5 pages in your own bible. I share this book with Kate Peiffer, www.beautifulbible.me  who also shares all her inside secrets! If you purchase the book during the pre-sale time, keep your proof of purchase for an extra little surprise down the road! Find a direct link on the side of the page that will take you to where you can buy the book now! It will be released in March

No comments: